Subject: Re: [amos-list] amos.com registration?
From: Chris Seward <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 00:37:57 +0000

From: Chris Seward <[email-masked]>

Drew, 

On 06-Jun-99, you wrote:

> PLEASE REMOVE THIS ADDRESS FROM YOUR LISTING

ARE YOU PERSONALLY TALKING TO ME SHOUT BOY!?

I don't own the amos mailing list so why hastle me?

Regards
--
Chris Seward                         Email : [email-masked]
*http://www.aio.co.uk*               Phone : +44 (0)7887 664 915
Editor of Amiga Information Online   Aminet: Docs/Mags/AIOV??.lha
Join JUST-AMiGA Mailing List www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/just-amiga

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html